YES… Creative Painting has a power washing service that is truly POWERFUL!
Has your home began to lose is luster? Are the colors of your beautiful home in New Jersey beginning to fade? You are not alone. Many times people start thinking about painting their home when all they need is an affordable power washing job. If you want to get that vibrant shine back, you should strongly consider having it professionally pressure washed.
Many areas around your home can be greatly improved by power washing. Your deck, siding, driveway, and other exterior areas around your home are all capable of looking like new again. Power washing will quickly, effectively and affordably remove built-up dirt, dust, mud, moss, sediment, and other debris.
Protect your investment!
Beyond beauty, power washing can extend the life of your homes exteriors by eliminating or reducing “wear and tear” elements such as weeds, mold, grass, algae, insects, weeds, and more. These elements if left alone over time, will break down and weaken wood, concrete, masonry that will have huge costs later. Address these issues now and save money over the long term while making your home look great at the same time!
Benefits to pressure washing beyond just making your home look great:
- It can clean and brighten fences, play equipment, and more.
- It can make your home more sanitary for children.
- It can remove plants growing where they shouldn’t.
- It can remove stains from your driveway
- It can remove stains from your walkways.
- It can prepare an area for a painting or staining project.
- Improves the value of your home
- Saves money by preventing expensive repairs down the road
- Cleans mold, mildew, and airborne contaminates
- It can help your home sell faster and at a higher price
Power washing vs. Pressure washing? Is there a difference?
Why You Should Think Twice Before Doing It Yourself
Beyond saving your valuable time for things you love to do and leaving the dirty work for someone else, there are many reasons to leave pressure washing your home in new jersey to a professional crew.
- The biggest reason to call a power washer contractor is safety
- Pressure washing looks safe and sound at the ground level, but unless you want your home to look like an egg over sunny side up, you will need to get to higher and hard to reach places. Maneuvering an active power washer and reaching while balancing on a ladder is not such a good idea. In fact, any time you have to bring out a ladder and climb it while trying to keep a free hand, things can get sketchy. Even if your home is a single level home, a ladder is usually required to get the job done right.
- Protect your personal property.
- Things like windows, light fixtures, and even the exterior paint of your home can be damaged causing the job to go south quickly. Pressure washers are often more powerful than the inexperienced user expects and the power and the tip type can also have an effect on surfaces. One damaged window can cost more than the price of the entire power washing service. Why take the risk?
- Reduce the stress in your life! Avoid rentals, chemical options, and the mess!
- This is actually the best reason to call us. Even if you are familiar with heavy machinery and have windows that are 4 inches thick, why deal with the rental store and chemical selection. Depending on what is being power washed, you need to be sure to use the right formulas and cleaning products or the moss you just got rid of will just come back in a couple weeks.
We suggest you watch the ball game, get your hair done, enjoy a good movie, or go out for wine and cheese and let us do the dirty work of making your home sparkle! We love what we do and you will see how much when we are finished! When it comes to brightening up the look of your property in NJ, Creative Painting takes a back seat to nobody! Our power washing, services will put a bright smile on your face as well.
- We clean and renew your surfaces
- We wash house walls, roofs, decks, patios, walkways, driveways, pool areas, backyards, and more. In just one visit, we can make every part of your home look new again. You’ll be surprised at what a difference a power washing can make to your home’s appearance.
- Our power washing services are safe for all surfaces
- No matter the surface material, we have the right equipment and experience to wash away all dirt and mold buildup. We can power wash multiple surfaces including: Wood, stucco, cement, concrete, brick, stone, vinyl siding, and any other type of exterior used in New Jersey.
- Proper power washing techniques
- We will use the appropriate pressure washing techniques to care for each specific surface to get the job done right. Our mixture of high pressure, low pressure, soft washing, zero-pressure washing, and other techniques for our clients individual cleaning needs.